To view the City Commission Agenda for June 9, 2020, please visit https://dadecityfl.civicweb.net/Portal/MeetingInformation.aspx?Org=Cal&Id=458
Due to the Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Federal, State, County, and the City’s Declarations of State of Emergency, and City of Dade City Resolution 2020-02, the City of Dade City will be calling meetings only when necessary, and conducting public meetings using communications media technology until the Emergency Order is lifted. Those wishing to attend meetings are encouraged to join the meeting through electronic means.
Persons wishing to attend meetings may do so as follows: CALL: +1(786) 535-3211 Access Code: 214-109-069 (Mute your phone unless you wish to speak during public comments)
After the meeting, the audio/video recording will be made available as promptly as possible.
General public comment (limited to three (3) minutes) unrelated to an item on the agenda will be handled as follows: Send email no later than 60 minutes before the start of the meeting to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If timely received, the Mayor or City Staff will read the public comment at the Meeting.
Comments about items on the agenda will be solicited and heard during the meeting by telephone or communications media technology. See directions above for call-in information.
For additional information, residents or interested parties may contact the City Clerk by email: email@example.com or call (352) 523-5052.
Click here to watch and listen to a video message about the City's response to COVID-19 from Mayor Hernandez.
You Count! www.2020census.gov
The City of Dade City is encouraging you to respond to the Census survey that our residents started receiving in March. How does your participation matter to Dade City? Without an accurate census count, federal money available to our community may be underrepresented. Dade City fights to bring your tax dollars back to the Community. Many of our projects are funded with grants from the Federal Government passed through to the State. Without proper demographic information, our funding could greatly depreciate or cause us to not be eligible. Please do your part, and remember that you count!
All public playground areas are closed. If you use the trails and open space areas, please practice social distancing.
All City buildings are closed to the general public.
- Please use the dropbox or online payment methods for your utility bills.
- To start or stop your water service, please call 352-523-5053 for instructions.
- Only electronic building permits are being accepted at this time. Please visit https://talktomycity.com/search/Cit02 for your permitting needs.
- Fire and Building Inspections are done on a case by case or emergency scenario only. Please contact Mike Barthle at 813-714-9214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions.
- All City Commission and Planning Board meetings have been postponed until at least April 28, 2020.
- For the safety of our public works employees, please maintain a minimum of 6' distance as they continue to work in the field. If you have questions about City operations, please call 352-523-5050 for someone to assist you.
Dade City urges you to rely on official sources for information, and reminds you that practicing personal hygiene is your best defense:
- Wash your hands often with soap & water
- Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands
- Please abide by the Safer at Home order issued by the Governor's office
The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County is the lead agency in Pasco for all virus-related inquiries. For the latest updates, please visit either the Florida Department of Health website at http://pasco.floridahealth.gov/ or The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.cdc.gov. You may also call the COVID-19 State Call Center at: 866.779.6121.